If you have questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I PLACED AN ORDER, CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO IT?
- Once an order is placed, we are unable to make changes to it such as exchanging a shirt out for another.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER IN THE MAIL?
DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES, SOME ORDERS MAY BE DELAYED.
- Every t-shirt order is printed and packaged on demand in our home studio. With kids running around, sporting events to attend and quality family time to be had, we ask that you please allow up to 8-10 business days for printing, packaging and handling followed by an additional 3-5 days for domestic shipping. (Most orders will ship sooner than this, even same day.)
- Orders may arrive in separate shipments!
- Selecting a faster shipping option (such as Priority) will only increase the time it takes for delivery. It WILL NOT speed up the handling and packaging time of 8-10 business days.
- SHIPPING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO EXTENSION DURING THE HOLIDAYS. We also take a big extended family vacation each year, and when that happens, we'll let you know. We then will fulfill all orders upon our return. We are a close knit family with true family values that we stand firm in, but our customers are a close second. We promise to get your shirts out to you as quickly as possible, after all, we want you wearing our shirts and sharing with the world!
- We are currently not accepting orders from outside of the United States.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Log into your account. Once there, you'll be able to view all of your recent orders and the tracking information.
WILL MY T-SHIRT SHRINK AFTER IT'S WASHED AND DRIED?
- No. All of our shirts are pre-shrunk and will be ready to fit your little until their bodies grow out of them.
CARING FOR YOUR APPAREL:
- We recommend that you wash your tee inside out, to ensure longevity of the t-shirts printed artwork. Hang dry. That's not to say that you can't dry them in the dryer, but your image/shirt quality will last longer if you hang dry.
ARE YOUR TEES PRINTED USING VINYL?
- No. Each and every tee is printed on demand using durable, quality ink that feels just like your favorite vintage tee. We guarantee our ink to last the life of the tee when the above care instructions are followed.
DOES IDGIE STITCH SELL WHOLESALE TEES?
- Yes! Email us at email@example.com
WHICH FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept all major credit cards including: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payments via PayPal.
WHY WAS MY ORDER CANCELLED?
- Every order undergoes a fraud analysis to protect you and our shop from credit card fraud. This analysis includes several indicators. If your order is deemed "high risk"; Idgie Stitch will automatically cancel your order, refund the payment, and inform you personally via email. We are dedicated to securely serving our customers and upholding shop policies that protect customers credit card security. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you feel your order was unnecessarily canceled, feel free to contact us.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES?
- Please see visit our Shipping + Return Policies. DO NOT send your shirt order back until you have first contacted us via email within 7 days of receiving your order.
CAN I ORDER CUSTOM T-SHIRTS FROM IDGIE STITCH?
- If you have a design you want printed on a shirt, shoot us an email and we can chat.